With a newly installed outdoor kitchen BBQ facility and 3 picnic areas the Tallis Wine Cellar Door ticks all the boxes for the ideal place to gather with family and friends or to host your next event. Match your lunch with a selection of Tallis wines and other refreshments from the Cellar Door.
We invite you as a wine lover to book one of the 3 picnic sites available, bring your own barbeque or picnic food and spend the day with us. Our Regional Tasting Platters are available every weekend. After lunch enjoy a stroll up our new scenic walking trail with hilltop 360 degree views of the Dookie region and beyond.
HOW DO THE PICNIC BOOKINGS WORK?
Regular Weekend bookings – Friday / Saturday & Sunday – bookings are essential
- Bookings are essential: To make a booking call Tanya on 03 5823 5383 or email email@example.com.
- The booking fee per site is $50.00 payable at the time of booking. This includes:
- exclusive use of your picnic barrel bench and 4 stools, market umbrella and surrounding grassed area
- shared access to our communal outdoor BBQ
- a complimentary bottle of Tallis Wine (with loan of glassware for the day)
- Three picnic spots are available and located in close proximity to the cellar door. Our communal outdoor kitchen area comprises of one large shared BBQ with grill and hot plate, a large expanse of bench space and a sink with cold water. Booking times will be staggered to enable smooth BBQ operation.
- Each site can accommodate a maximum of 15 people. BYO picnic rugs and extra chairs encouraged.
- If the weather is inclement we will gladly refund your money or change your date. However we do have a policy of No Show No Refund.
- Because of strict liquor licensing laws there is NO BYO ALCOHOL allowed. Also in accordance with good sportsmanship NO BYO soft drinks
- During the summer months we will have two booking times: 11.30 – 4pm or 4.30 – 7.00 pm.
- We anticipate the picnic sites will be left as they were found and all rubbish taken home